MIT technicians are certified in water damage and restoration.
Disaster is always unexpected. Whether you’ve had a flood or a fire, extensive or slight damage; even if your problem is a long-standing one, we have the training, emergency-response staff and state-of-the-art equipment to handle it.
Water damage to your home or business is stressful. We can help you avoid costly replacements and put things right, so you can get back to business as quickly as possible.
Water removal is our top priority.
Don’t let a broken pipe, flooding or a water heater catastrophe turn your home or business into a potentially dangerous health hazard.
- our advanced drying process may help prevent toxic mold
- environmentally safe cleaning solutions sanitize walls, furniture and floors
- industrial-grade equipment drys areas quickly and completely
- powerful dehumidifiers can help stop mold and fungus
- air-quality is restored to pre-disaster conditions
As always, our certified technicians, and supervisors, will be available to answer any questions and make sure you understand the process, the damage and the cost.
We are happy to work with your insurance company to help process your claim quickly and get you back to business as usual.
Have an emergency? Call MIT first! (316) 303-1010